Why been so absent? Not posted since the 1st of August? Unheard of from me! I have been working, a 9 to around 5.30 job of cleaning new units. You would think that would mean super easy right? WRONG, dust, mistakes and more. I don't even like cleaning, haha.
So I will be aiming to play catch up on everything possible.
So on Monday I turned 31, on the road to the next milestone of 40. I made a list of 31 things I wanted to takle before I was 31. Will I do a 32 before 32, no. But I am working on other things. So here the list and what I actually got done.
- Learn to crochet [not completed on my 30 before 30]
- Read 31 Books. [already read one over the weekend, one down 30 to go UPDATE : Read about 15 as of June 2013... Still another 16 to go]. JULY 15th - Read over 31 and going.
- Finish a Smash* Book.
- Do a instax a day for one month.
- Paint the girls play room and add storage.
- Make a rug for the lounge room.
- Raise and donate money before 31. [while I didn't do a fundraiser, I still donated to several good causes].
- Paint canvas
- Continue with using my planner/diary through to 2013.
- Do a AT Day Book/homemade daybook/any sort of memory keeping. Based on my month/s.
- Do a “Week in the Life” either via Project Life, Smash* Book or Daybook.
- Fill another 8.5″ X 11″ Scrapbook Album.
- Do December Daily for 2012.
- Get another tattoo.
- Try and go out for dinner with our little family the first Monday of every month.
- Bake a cake from ABSOLUTE scratch.
- Go to a concert. [while I have not been, I do have two tickets, one to pink and one to beyonce, both in a couple of months, I'm cheating and making them count].
- Knit or Crcohet a blacket, at least start before 31.
- Have a HUGE clothes clean out.
- Have my chilli plant still alive at 31.FAILED - Pippa ate it
- Knit all the girls a scarf before winter. REALLY do it this time.
- Keep up to date with Project Life starting in 2013.
- Knit the girls a blanket each.
- Keep making more of an effort to catch up with friends. At least once a month for dinner, lunch etc. More if possible.[brekky every 2-3 weeks with my BFF Carrie, we stuck to it].
- Continue training my baby girl Pippa.
- Help out at the Kindergarten a few more times, at least 3, being that Bowzie wont be there next year and she will be a BIG girl in pre
- Have caught up with all of hubbie’s book work and on track by time I am 31. WAY before then would be even better.
- Get the front garden in a little more order, weeds are not plants or exotic flowers no matter how much I tell myself.
- To continue on with above, same goes for the little back garden we have.
- Start a vegie patch. Hubby has always wanted one. Peas, strawberries, carrots and at least another fruit/vegie for it to count.
- Do hand stitched embriodery on anything
So that's about 16 out of 31. Not that good, but I did keep forgetting about the list I wont lie, haha. I also started a 12 for 12 for 2013, which I have loved the process of. Still this was something for a bit of fun.
Have a great Thursday everyone...