- paint my new wardrobe/storage/built in desk and paint the room.
- work on getting the rubber wood mounted stamps in process.
- make or bake something for the girls for after school at least once a week during Augst.
- get back on track with blog, to do list, work, new sets and more.
- finish my december daily by the end of the month, once and for all.
- get another on my 12 for 2013 made.
- putty, sand and paint the entrance to the house.
- work on a colour scheme for kitchen and narrow down my ideas.
- try and knit at least 2-3 more panels of my blanket.
Bit of a longer list than my usual, but some are not so hard and most I just need to get DONE, this will be the PUSH I need to get more done.
Do you set a monthly list of goals? Do you find they help you? Are you like me and have a bunch of to-do lists?
Have a great weekend my fellow readers xo