With working almost all week, I just didn't get much or any photo taking done during the week. But on the weekend the girls, hubby and I walked down to a local park and I took more than enough to make up for it. It was a gorgeous day, one I am grateful for after the crappy weather we have been having lately.
- Fruit platter that I made for the girls for their lunch, that they ordered.
- A gorgeous flower that we seen on our walk.
- Bowzie and Heidi playing on the old pool.
- An accidental shot of my hands while sitting on the old pool floor.
- Bowzie on the swing, the lighting wasn't good from this angle but I love the photo.
- My gorgeous husband, I got one in there.
- Heidi eating her ice-cream.
- I love the look and smell of wattle.
- I got one of myself kissing Heidi and would you look at the photo bomb from Kira, classic, god I love her and her craziness!
Have a great week everyone.