Uh look I am going to say it, I can not believe we are in June. I feel like January and February don't go by as fast. I'm wondering if it's because it's the Summer holidays, the days are longer, the girls play outside longer and we in general spend more time being productive. As the months get cooler and daylight savings comes to an end, it feels like the sky is night before we know it, days over.
Yes, yes the painting of the hallway and shower curtain are still yet to be done. Let call them a yearly goal, that will re-accure on my list every month, haha.
- Start to simplify our life, clean out, tidy up, throw out.
- Get on top of designing stamp sets for next months.
- Make at least 2 DIY decor projects and blog them.
- Make 5-10 cards and send them, just because.
- Hang a shower curtain in front of the bath.
- Paint the hallway leading from our room.
- Have a clothes clean out for all of us.
- Get May project life up to date.
- Finish my stiped knit blanket.
- Work yet agin on this,here.
- Work on my side project.
- KEEP on top of washing.
- Crochet Kira a crowl.
- Embrace my life.
I didn't do many in May, and so I am determined more than anything to get this month done, ALL of them. I also set personal craft goals with a friend of mine and we encourage one another.
Do you set yourself goals? Or intentions? Craft, life or other? Pop a link in the comments, would love to read about them.