Months back this technique was the in thing. Not just in the DIY world, in the craft world as well. People were doing it on papers, tags and so on. I've wanted to try it forever. Over the weekend just gone I wanted to see how many DIY I could get done with all the un-finished and supplies I had for projects that I never started or half attempted at starting. This was one on my list.
It doesn't always go to plans right? 4 mugs later, I kid you not, 4, which was equaling to a lot of this :
Luke came home that afternoon after seeing a mate to a bunch of mugs on the sink and a frustrated red head, haha. But all was well in the DIY world again once I had it figured out. I also had to clean the other 4 mugs. I'd just seen images on pinterest, but I needed more info. I found and watched the clip on this blog post, here. UH ok, I think I've got it, quick, you've got to be quick. It's not perfect, but hey it's a start with more to come.
Almost all my blog posts that share my DIY wont contain a tutorial, unless I change something to make it my own or they are self explanatory. Instead I'll be giving credit where credit is due and that's to the person I learnt the DIY from. So look for the links.