PLANS FOR PROJECT LIFE 2017
Oh hello a little peek of the release for Kellie Stamps in January there, wink, wink. Every year around this time, right after Christmas and before the New Year, I start to re-think how I want to document our lives in the new year. Last year I didn't blog my plans for 2016 until January, why? Because I didn't know how I wanted to approach 2016, I was confused. This time I only had to have a little think on how to do 2017. Yeah I went through the whole, should I keep doing it, or should I stop all together. But I could never stop, I'm just always behind, as usual. Documenting our lives for me is my ME time, give me some photos, paper, stamps and so on and you have one happy redhead from down under.
I've already had a few people ask me what my plans for 2017 are and if I'm going to document at all. My answer is 9x12 and YES.
- I'm only using the one album for the whole year.
- I plan to add a little extra journalling in 2017, using the collect app and my little typewriter.
- Blogging my pages and REALLY sticking to it. Massive fail in 2016, but not annoyed with myself.... OK maybe a little.
- Use what I've got was the plan for 2016 and I did really well. I'm subscribed to the Messy Box kit and plan to use it each month as well as the kit from The Paper Curator and cards from Push Print Studio, these companies will all feature heavily in both albums I plan to do in 2017. Of course Kellie Stamps will feature almost each and every time. It's a given.
PLANS FOR PROJECT 'MY' LIFE 2017
In 2017 I plan to continue to do the project based all on ME. I take a lot of photos of my crafts, food, coffee, and more coffee and often they get pushed to the side when it comes to documenting our weekly memories and so I decided to start an album called 'project 'my' life back in 2014. I've really enjoyed doing this in the 9x12 sized album using the black and white striped A Beautiful Mess album, which I hope to god they bring back as I'm sure I only have one more year left in it maybe two more, before I will need to invest in another album. I plan to document in the same album and doing so monthly, not weekly when it comes to this album. But I do have a few extra ideas going on in my noggin that I'll be sharing if I do them, OF course, duh Kellie, haha! If I'm honest this is my FAVOURITE project I do each year. Just call me "self absorbed" haha.
- What are your plans?
- Have you got it set already?
- Are you doing a album on yourself?
Leave a comment, let's chat about it?